Fun Itinerary : Dalat / Nha Trang
Da Lat, the capital of Lam Dong Province in southern Vietnam’s Central Highlands, is centered around a lake and golf course, and surrounded by hills, pine forests, lakes and waterfalls. Known as the “City of Eternal Spring” for its distinctive temperate climate, Da Lat was developed as a resort by the French in the early 1900s, and many reminders of its colonial heritage remain.
Nha Trang is a coastal resort city in southern Vietnam known for its beaches, diving sites and offshore islands. Its main beach is a long, curving stretch along Tran Phu Street backed by a promenade, hotels and seafood restaurants. Aerial cable cars cross over to Hon Tre Island, and the nature reserves of Hon Mun and Hon Tam islands, reachable by boat, have coral reefs.
3 Hours Before Flight Time
Upon arrive at airport. meet with local tour guide and start the journey
– Po Nagar Cham Tower: Commonly known as Thap Ba, the Po Nagar Cham Towers are a complex of temples erected approximately before 781 A.D. This complicated site belonged to the medieval principality of Khauthara, a small country near modem Nha Trang. The Po Nagar Towers are now situated on a mountain called Cu Lao, in downtown Nha Trang and next to Cai River.
– Thap Ba Hot Springs: better known as Thap Ba, claims to be the first in Vietnam to offer hot spring and mud bathing. The inorganic mud comes from rocks and volcanic ash and is claimed to be both effective physical therapy and a cure for complexion problems. You will have chance to experience here.
– Mun Island : Mot Island a place where tourists can observe and explore the sea creatures’ life but also is the best place for snorkeling in Vietnam. tourist can dive or take the glass-bottom boat to admire colorful corals and sea creatures (on own expensesj.).
– Tam island : You will have time to relax on beach while tasting fruits, enjoy swimming on beach with prepared towel. Buffet lunch at restaurant here.(Grape wine at your own pocket)
– you can be relaxing. swimming & doing water sports (on own expenses)
– Valley of love:is one of the poetic beauty spots and always attracts the huge number of travellers from different comers of the country and all over the world.
– Dalat Flower Garden : where you can different kind of flowers and enjoy the beautiful scenery and take selfie
– Datanla Watetfall :(include 2 ways sellcontrolled roller coaster car) which is a nature amusement park of sorts (Bao Dai Summer
Palace) that you can discover the living of the royal family through 25 rooms and its amenities.
– Crazy house : the building’s overall design resembles a giant tree, incorporating sculptured design elements representing natural forms such as animals, mushrooms, spiderwebs and caves.
– Xuan Huong Lake
– Da Lat night market
– Long Son Pagoda: The temple is famous for its large white Buddha image, which sits atop the mountain crest and can be seen from anywhere in town
– Nha Trang Cathedral : is the largest church in the city. Set atop a hill that overlooks Nha Trang Train Station, it was constructed in provincial French Gothic style by Priest Louis Vallet during the early 19th century.
After breakfast, After, will transfer to Cam Ranh airport for departure, with a sweet 5 days memories